I’m hopeful that I shall discover a lot more about this Milson friends from west Pennsylvania. Which stays an appearing contender to get Thomas’ loved ones. Up until I’ve found so much more facts, I shall simply have to have patience that have Jobs.
Less than try an overview desk of one’s census numbers.Underlined decades was people in the household that seem on that census. Italicized, light-gray age try projected ages of students regarding past censuses who are not throughout the family on that census. We included the brand new “age this new eldest lady” regarding the house within the age if the students had been produced to see if it was possible that they were the woman people. It seems very! I additionally believe the new 1810 census taker improperly tallied Business/Joab along with his partner because more than forty five after they have been probably 30-39.
In my January 31st blog post, I noted the ‘suspects’ inside my choose the household out-of Thomas Milson (c.1801-c.1855). I haven’t discovered decisive evidence of his connection to any one of these types of group, but have was able to rule out several of the latest group.
- Rachel Milson out-of Absolutely nothing Creek Hundred, Sussex, Delaware: I could come across zero suggestions off good Rachel Milson or an excellent Rachel Melson. There had been Melson household in your community, but none which i discover it you to integrated a great Rachel of suitable many years. I found an effective Rachel Wilson which means this might have been the fresh people on 1810 census.
- Polly and you may Sally Milson off Tyrell, Vermont: This is obviously an effective Melson family unit members in place of Milson. It is still possible that Thomas is good Melson and you can was a member of so it family members, but there is however no listing but really to confirm.
- Jesse Milson regarding Lewis, Kentucky: It is one of two family that we were able to eliminate definitively. Jesse is actually good Melson and you will none away from their sons is Thomas.
- William Milson away from Norfolk, Virginia: William’s guy are John Millson. I believe it is secure to help you eliminate William while the Thomas’ father.
The five household significantly more than was those that jdate arkadaÅŸlÄ±k sitesi incorporated a masculine under 10 regarding the domestic during the 1810. The remaining applicants all the included a male anywhere between 10 and you may fifteen, but no males less than ten. You to definitely options would be the fact one among them guys is actually Thomas and you will he is created just before 1800. Another possibility is the fact Thomas was nine yrs . old during the 1810 and you can was incorrectly tallied regarding ten-15 class. Needless to say, he might together with not appear on the brand new 1810 census after all. But for now I shall continue the latest research utilising the clues off 1810.
- Moris (Moses?) Milson from Rockbridge, Virginia. There clearly was and a Joe condition however with zero guys regarding the proper years.
- Joab Milson off Connection Township, Fayette State, Pennsylvania. There is and additionally a John Milson in the same township but and no guys of your own correct decades.
- John Milson away from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. There had been multiple Milson families from the Philadelphia town.
The new information of your own relatives, dating back to for over six hundred ages, reveal people in they of the priesthood
My personal third great grandfather, Thomas Milson, stayed in southwestern Arkansas out of at the least 1827 up until he died anywhere between 1853 and you may 1856. The newest “Redlands Details” that provide papers out of Thomas’ amount of time in this new southwestern Arkansas counties away from Pike, Clark, and you can Hempstead include:
So you’re able to review –
Rev. Joseph Costa, O. C, Roentgen. D. C, which for over a 3rd regarding a century have labored having untiring and you can consecrated warmth to the development of Catholicity for the Galesburg, ‘s the pastor away from Corpus Christi church and possess a good dean of your Peoria diocese. He was born October 18, 1823, when you look at the Pettinengo, state regarding Biella, Italy, on the thirty kilometers northeast from Turin, his mothers getting Antonio and you may Angela Maria (Facio) Costa. The daddy try filled in home opportunities and also have held an excellent tailoring facilities. Joseph are the brand new youngest out of four brothers additionally the only one who entered the ministry.